Founded in 2010, CloudTrade is an innovative company specialising in cloud-based eDocument solutions.
CloudTrade connects organisations. Our patented technology provides a non-disruptive way for organisations to send and receive electronic business documents, removing the need for receiving organisations to manually enter the document data (e.g. invoice, order, etc) into their processing application. This in turn provides a platform for further automation opportunities.
We are growing fast and we require more staff to ensure we maintain our growth targets and deliver projects and services to support our clients requirements.
Thanks for visiting our jobs page- stay connected with us through our social channels (links at the bottom of this page) for news of new opportunities as they arise.......
MARKETING EXECUTIVE - London Office - full-time
Working for CloudTrade is not for everyone…
We are looking for someone to join our team, someone who is over skilled and experienced as a Marketing Assistant and wants to take the next step up.
This job is not going to be easy, but it is going to be fun! We have a ton of work to do, and you will need to be multi-skilled to be successful. The company has very clear objectives for the next few years, and your contribution to the team in achieving success will not be insignificant.
However, if your experience is not B2B then please read no further, as this will not be the role for you.
Duties of the role will include:
- Supporting the marketing manager in delivering agreed activities
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites
- Understanding the service that we provide and the partner profiles and write thorough specs for each
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage, as would CIM qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role (min 3 years)
- Strong project management/organisational skills
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends
- Understanding of customer segmentation
- Experienced with different design tools
- Understanding of website development, measurement and analytics, content management, digital marketing and internet technology.
- Great copywriting skills
- Creative / graphic skills
- CMS skills
- Marketing Automation
- Digital Marketing
- Creative and analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills and passionate about technology.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to juggle multiple tasks
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Energetic, robust & self-motivated with a strong team ethic
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time whilst paying attention to details
- Eligible to work in the UK
What is on Offer
- 25 annual leave days plus 8 bank holidays
- A pension from a reputable provider
- Monthly sports and social events and Fridge Fridays
CloudTrade is a successful and rapidly growing B2B SaaS business with secured significant private equity investment that has big growth plans.
If you believe your talents are right, please apply in writing, as below:
- Conduct reconnaissance
- Show me WIIFM!
- Tell me about your special skills, relating them to the needs of the business
- Provide me with some proof, samples of your work
- Include your CV
- Make it abundantly clear that you are eager to join the team and say why!