Founded in 2010, CloudTrade is a young innovative company specialising in cloud-based eDocument solutions.
CloudTrade connects organisations. Our patented technology provides a non-disruptive way for organisations to send and receive electronic business documents, removing the need for receiving organisations to manually enter the document data (e.g. invoice, order, etc) into their processing application. This in turn provides a platform for further automation opportunities.
We are growing fast and we require more staff to ensure we maintain our growth targets and deliver projects and services to support our clients requirements.
Office Location: Waterloo, London (Trendy office with Alice in Wonderland theme)
We are looking for a passionate Account / Project manager who will partner with our customers to ensure their long-term success. The role is to manage a portfolio of assigned customers and the delivery of projects within the customer account.
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, driving adoption of the CloudTrade service and software as well as identifying and expanding opportunities.
Project management activities will include capturing customers’ requirements, providing written account and project plans. Ensuring project timelines are maintained and risks identified, documented and controlled. Managing project deliveries within agreed budgets and customers’ expectations.
You will be required to liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams, ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and improve the entire customer experience. Our ideal candidate is able to identify customer needs and exceed client expectations. Ultimately, a successful manager should collaborate with our sales team to achieve sales quotas and grow our business.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximise profit
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Own the ultimate responsibility for the customer’s satisfaction with CloudTrade’s services
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Partner with our Tech Ops team to ensure customer success with CloudTrade
- Monitor performance and identify trends in CloudTrade adoption and utilization and provide guidance to customers as part of their periodic service review
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- Prepare reports on account status
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- At least 2 years’ experience as an account manager, project manager or other relevant experience
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skill
- Ability to learn and understand new systems quickly.
- Organised and methodical with rigorous attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise workload to identify the most important and urgent tasks.
Nice to have
- Experience of working within a software business.
- Experience of working with finance systems.
- Experience of the Purchase to Pay life cycle.
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org